Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Feminists: 'Feministic' terrorists"

Okay, so it is not Wednesday, but I was cruising youtube.com and found this video called "I'm not a feminst but..." It is essentially a compilation of interviews with random people explaining their views on feminism. My personal favourite is a man who somehow is able to make a link between feminists and terrorists. I would recommend watching the whole video but if you are strapped for time and just want a good laugh, fastforward to about 3.20 and watch this guy in aviators say: "women feel strongly about their viewpoint just like terrorists feel strongly about their beliefs." GOLDEN. I should also add that he describes feminists as women who are "feministic." This man should write a book.

I don't really have much to add, I think this video speaks for itself.

Yamz

No comments:

Post a Comment